What Master Nannies Is
Master Nannies is a privately owned and operated nanny employment agency that specializes in matching families with qualified and caring nannies who are dedicated to providing quality care. Our goal is to provide services that are supportive and meet your business needs. As a nanny, we want you to become a great addition to a family in need of childcare services. We are a VIP nanny agency that parents can trust. At Master Nannies we believe that each child is a unique individual. As a nanny you will provide stimulating activities that are designed to meet the developmental level of your child(ren), encouraging individuality, and promoting confidence.
Our vision is to become your trusted leader in the childcare industry by providing a VIP experience for our families with nannies who cater to the needs of your child with quality care and superior service. Children are creative human beings, and through dedicated and consistent interaction our nannies will guide them to embrace the world one step at a time.
Master Nannies Job Description (Part-Time and Full-Time)
Hourly Pay: Master Nannies set their own pay however the minimum pay rate is 16.21. The pay can be increased by the nanny’s experience and the value that you add to the contracted position.
Job Type: Full Time and Part Time
Day Shift, Night Shift, Weekends, Holidays
Number of Hires for this role: 5
18 years or older
Must pass a background check
Master Nannies is currently interested in working with passionate professionals who share our vision of nurturing young children while providing them with tender love and care. We are seeking to hire 5 nannies. Please note that hours are dependent on each family’s needs.
As a Master Nanny you will be responsible for creating a positive and fun experience for each child. You must ensure compliance and become familiar with the Master Nannies mission, vision, and values. Nannies must provide exceptional quality care that is educational yet nurturing and stimulating for children. As a Nanny you must have a positive attitude, with the skills to exceptionally care for children while aiding in household management. Qualifying Candidates must possess a warm personality and act as a liaison between Master Nannies children and family members. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential while aiding in household management.
Your Specific Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Creating a warm, loving, and nurturing environment for children.
- Providing fun, innovative, and engaging age-appropriate activities and or toys.
- Assisting and supervising children during all activities.
- Encouraging positive reinforcement and utilizing positive discipline techniques that allow children to properly identify emotions and promote positive behavior moving forward.
- Managing time wisely, and being a dependable team member.
- Presenting a positive and professional image always and adhering to uniform requirements.
- Communicating with families, and providing updates on child’s activities and overall development.
- Maintaining a child safe, clean, and sanitized environment at all times.